The Alamo Rear Mount Boom gets your mowing jobs done while keeping your tractor available for other applications. Made for roadside clearing and featuring a variety of lengths and cutting heads; grass, brush and tree limbs are conveniently within your reach.
- Greater Boom Maneuverability – 4-bar linkage allows the cutting head to be maneuvered at greater angles making it easier to cut in hard-to-reach areas such as steep ditch banks and over guardrails
- Rear Mounted – Eliminates dedicating a tractor and allows you to reach high into the treetops to trim limbs, over guardrails to clear brush, or directly on the ground to cut weeds and grass all with the convenience of being able to detach and use your tractor for other purposes
- Performance with Convenience – High strength alloy steel bearings are standard equipment and provide reliable performance with minimal maintenance
- Maximum Clearance – Cylinders are strategically placed for maximum clearance of guardrails when boom is extended in full reach
- Available Boom Lengths – 17’, 20’ and 23’
- Minimum Tractor Requirement – 80 engine HP, 85” wheelbase, 6000 LB shipping weight
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
50" & 60" Boom-Axe®
Flail-Axe® Brush Cutter
Super Heavy Duty Flail 60
Timber Cat® Sickle Bar Limb Cutter
- Optional Equipment
Joystick retro-fit kit
Quick Hitch® attachment system