The Alamo Industrial® RX84 medium duty rotary mowers are perfect for cutting grass, weeds, and brush up to 2 1/2 inches in diameter. The domed top deck design prevents water accumulation and is easier to clean than conventional rotary cutters. The free-swinging, updraft blades produce a smooth finish and distribute the cut material evenly across the width of the mower.
- Mounting – Lift type CAT II/III 3-point hitch or pull type configuration
- Cutting Head – 84” cutting width with reinforced blade pan style stump jumper, 1-1/2” minimum cutting height
- Standard Equipment – Replaceable skid shoes and double chain guards are standard
- Driveline – 540 RPM, category IV main driveline with shielded slip clutch
- Tailwheel(s) – Lift type unit is equipped with single or dual caster wheels featuring laminated, puncture-proof tires with a 360° range of motion, pull type features a hydraulically actuated rear axle with a choice of laminated, used airplane or implement tires and wheels
- Tractor Requirements – Pull type-30 PTO HP, lift type-60 PTO HP with adequate front end weight
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM replacement parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Optional Equipment
Category II check chains (lift)
Spring shock absorber (pull)
Cylinder stroke control segments (pull)