The Brahma® is made for cutting heavy grass and light brush with less hassle. It is built stronger and has more power than other side-mount mowers in its class. The mowing heads have been designed for faster cutting in heavy-duty situations making the Brahma® your first choice for any roadside vegetation maintenance job.
- Cutting Capacity – 60” cutting width, 2” diameter cutting capacity
- Maximum Performance – Flail heads are furnished with 8 oz. heavy duty knives for a smooth, finished cut, rotary head’s deep deck design permits better air flow and easier discharge
- Easy Operation – Convenient joystick control with level lift feature which prevents the operator from constantly readjusting the head pitch
- Hydraulic System – Self contained cutter circuit featuring a convenient front mounted oil reservoir with piston pump and motor
- Minimum Tractor Requirement – 80 engine HP, 85” wheelbase, 6000 LB shipping weight
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM replacement parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Optional Equipment
Rear roller (rotary)
Side gauge wheel (rotary)
Tractor hydraulics control package