The Samurai™ Boom Mower is made to reach above and beyond. Ideal for municipal mowing over guardrails and barriers with an economical price to fit any budget.
- Stability – Enjoy the standard front axle stabilizer system for enhanced operator comfort
- Performance with Convenience – Heavy duty cast turning arm features a king pin which swings up to 120 degrees with all pivot points featuring greaseable, hardened steel bushings to insure maximum bearing life
- Greater Maneuverability – 4-bar linkage allows the cutting head to be maneuvered up to 215 degrees making it easier to cut in hard-to-reach areas
- Easy Operation – Convenient joystick control mounted within easy reach of the operator
- Hydraulic System – Self contained hydraulic circuit for both mowing head and boom control, front-mounted hydraulic reservoir for improved visibility, safety and operator access
- Available Boom Lengths – 18’, 22’ and 25’
- Minimum Tractor Requirement – 80 engine HP, 85” wheelbase, 6000 LB shipping weight
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
Severe Duty Rotary
Flail-Axe® Brush Cutter
Heavy Duty Grass Flail
- Optional Equipment
Cable control system
Quick Hitch® attachment system