Packed with new features and all of the power, precision, and performance as the original, the Maverick™2 stands alone when it comes to boom mowers. Reach high into trees, over the guardrails, down steep slopes, and around the waterways. Power through these tough mowing challenges with the ability to reach up to 30 feet. Maverick™2 is a smart design for those who want the most from their investment.
- Durability At Its Finest – Designed box section contour gives the boom additional strength in the areas that need it most, meaning optimal strength to weight ratios and increased mower life
- Maximum Productivity – Boom features a 180 degree front to back hydraulic swing utilizing a turret-style mechanism fastened to a slewing ring bearing
- Piston-Type Pumps and Motors - Variable displacement pump design delivers smooth, precise power on demand
- Available Boom Lengths – 24’, 28’ ( Fixed Dipper), and 30’ Models
- Minimum Tractor Requirement – TIV-B Models: 110 engine HP, 101” wheelbase, minimum of 10,800 LB shipping weight. Sales Note: 30’ Models may require larger tractors depending on exhaust design.
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
Severe Duty Rotary
Flail-Axe® Brush Cutter
Battle Axe HD Flail
Timber Cat® Sickle Bar Limb Cutter
Heavy-Duty Grass Flail 60
- Optional Equipment
Quick Hitch® attachment system