The RM165 and RM180 are made for cutting grass, brush, limbs, and other vegetation up to 4 in diameter. Suitable for municipal and agricultural markets with an economical price to fit any budget.
- Safety Breakaway Automatic hydraulic breakaway system protects the machine from damage.
- Convenient Operation All three boom functions can be operated simultaneously with the electronic joystick.
- Nitrogen Accumulator A lift float kit featuring a nitrogen accumulator is included as standard equipment.
- Easy Installation Rear mounted to a tractor utilizing a Category II three-point hitch.
- Available Boom Lengths Horizontal reaches of 164 or 181
- Tractor Requirements
- RM165: 58 PTO horsepower, 6,615 lbs shipping weight, 540 rpm PTO output shaft.
- RM180: 65 PTO horsepower, 7,715 lbs shipping weight, 540 rpm PTO output shaft.
- Warranty One-year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
48 Medium Duty Flail
48 Heavy Duty Flail
48 Medium Duty Rotary
60 Heavy Duty Rotary
- Optional Equipment
Cable/Lever Control Package
Side Gauge Wheel Kit for rotary heads