The Pro Series was specifically designed with large-scale farmers, contractors, and local governments in mind. With exceptional build quality and a high-performance independent hydraulic system, this rear-mounted machine can withstand heavy workloads while delivering outstanding performance.
- Durable Construction – Boom arms are constructed from rugged Domex steel.
- Parallel Arm Geometry – Adjust the reach of the cutter head in a straight line without the need to continuously adjust one section of the boom to compensate for the other.
- Easy Drive System – Included in the PA6570 and PA6585 T-VFR booms, the EDS automatically controls lift and angle float for a superior cut at higher travel speeds.
- Telescopic Variable Forward Reach – The PA6585 T-VFR features a telescoping arm and Variable Forward Reach, which positions the cutting head in the mid-tractor position for enhanced operator comfort and visibility.
- Safety – Right hand polycarbonate door and window included for all late model cab tractors.
- Available Boom Lengths – 18’ or 21’ models
- Tractor Requirements –
- PA5570 & PA6570: 100 engine hp, 8,800 lbs shipping weight.
- PA6585 T-VFR: 120 engine hp, 12,125 lbs shipping weight.
- Warranty – One-year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
Grass Flail Head
Heavy Duty Flail Head
- Optional Equipment
Additional Tractor Axle Brackets