Alamo Industrial® is pleased to announce TRAXX™RC56 and TRAXX™RC75, our new remote-control slope-mowers that are perfect for tackling vegetation in the toughest terrain. They thrive in challenging, hazardous and confined areas and allow you to reach the places other mowers cannot reach. These slope mowers take on up to 55 degrees with ease, and their 500 ft remote control range puts operators out of harm’s way. TRAXX™RC56 and TRAXX™RC75 enable you to work SAFER, FASTER and SMARTER than ever before.
- All Terrain Operation – Rubber tracks with angled contours combined with low center of gravity and even weight distribution permit safe operation on slopes up to 55 degrees.
- Intuitive Controls – Intuitive, fingertip controls with a 500 ft remote operating range feature two large joysticks for proportional control, manually adjustable steering bias, and key features at the press of a button.
- Efficient Hydraulics – Three closed-circuit piston pumps supply power to each track drive motor and the cutter-head power circuit.
- Safety Comes First – Controls feature a one-touch emergency shut-off switch and the new StaySafe control system for the flail hood.
- Environmentally Friendly – The 56 hp or 75 hp diesel engines meet Tier 4 final emission regulations and have 20% greater fuel efficiency than the previous TRAXX™RF.
- Increased Output – With twice the fuel capacity of the previous TRAXX™RF, this machine enables up to six hours of continuous operation between refuels. With 40% more horsepower, these machines can also be fitted with larger cutting heads up to 1.9m.
- Warranty – One-year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Cutting Head Options
Grass & Brush Flail
Brush & Sapling Flail
Fixed-Tooth Forestry Flail
- Optional Equipment
GPS Autosteer: A subscription from Trimble enables this feature and allows the machine to steer automatically around obstacles within the perimeter set by the operator.
Standard rubber track: suitable for mowing up to 40 degrees with low ground disturbance.
Studded track with optional spike kit: suitable for slopes up to 55 degrees.